Here’s Some Rica Peralejo, Cause It’s Been Awhile


Like our Facebook page while I go drink my face off trying to recruit strippers to let me take pictures of them after we have sex for a high concept project I am working on called “Strippers I Just Fucked.”

Yes, I’m a genius and I’m living the fucking dream.

Anyhoo, here’s Rica Peralejo...if you still remember her. This is nothing exciting. I mean, other than the fact that the bitch is showing her tits, because anyone showing tits deserves to be noticed or looked at, a life lesson I try to spread around the world to make it a happier place…at least, for myself…but unfortunately no one is listening. Story of my life…



I approve of this message:

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article boobs / Breasts / Rica Peralejo / sexy / Sluts / Topless with the title Here’s Some Rica Peralejo, Cause It’s Been Awhile. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/04/heres-some-rica-peralejo-cause-its-been.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...