Georgina Wilson Topless Pics!!!


I learned a valuable lesson today: No matter how much I love upskirts, and no matter how much I love it when the wind blows a girl’s skirt so that her ass flashes everyone around her, it just doesn’t work on fat chicks.

Sure it’s funny, but on the wrong fat chick, like the one I saw it happen a few minutes ago, it could do enough damage to the system as a whole and ruin every wind-induced upskirt ever. She was that disgusting. But luckily a jogging college girl in short shorts ran by with a cameltoe so deep I felt like I could see her boyfriend’s load from earlier today. She saved the day, but more importantly, she saved upskirts for another day. Yes, leaving the house is fun.

Anyhoo, here are a pair of topless pics of my future ex-wife, the slut of my dreams, the one and only Georgina Wilson. Enjoy, pervs!



I approve of this message:


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article Georgina Wilson / sexy / Sluts / Topless with the title Georgina Wilson Topless Pics!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/04/georgina-wilson-topless-pics.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...