Claudia Schiffer: Supermodel MILF Still Hot at 40


Yes, Claudia Schiffer is still hot at 40. But for some reason I have trouble saying that. It’s like it goes against every fiber in my being, the core of who I am…my soul…my morals and values…or lack of morals and values. To admit a 40-year-old is still hot pussy is like a fucking sin to my religion…the one I’m practicing when not too busy masturbating to girls on Facebook.

The craziest thing about it is that more often than not, I’m seeing 40 or even 50-year-old women that are fucking hot. Women that I want to actually fuck and not just in an “I’m drunk, they’re bored, recently divorced, unable to get pregnant, very experienced in bed and willing to fuck me” kind of way.

Either they are getting hotter and staying hotter longer thanks to modern science, or this is what happens when you are old: you settle, especially when your fat wife is disgusting to look at.

I don’t know how or why I think these older bitches are hot like I think 20-year-old pussy is hot, but I guess I’m maturing into a seasoned pervert that appreciates all pussy. I’m becoming more than just being willing to fuck pussy of all ages.

But then again, this is Claudia Schiffer. This is an advertising campaign for Guess. She is a model. She was never disgusting or bottom-feeding like I used to think ninety-eight percent of moms in their 40s were. She’s kind of in a different league at all ages.

I’m so accepting of old pussy. I’m a hero who breaks down boundaries.






I approve of this message:

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article Advertising / Claudia Schiffer / Fashion / Models / Photography / Sluts with the title Claudia Schiffer: Supermodel MILF Still Hot at 40. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/04/claudia-schiffer-supermodel-milf-still.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...