Christina Aguilera’s Fat Tits on Display


These are some heavily Photoshopped pics of Christina Aguilera and her implants turned fat chick tits, because she’s a fat chick, despite what these pictures are trying to trick you into thinking. I mean, I’m pretty sure her leotard on “The Voice” yesterday tells a whole different story…one that is a lot more truth…


But I guess we’re all allowed to dream. See, there was a time many years ago when I made a bet with a friend that I would fuck Christina Aguilera in my lifetime. He laughed. But now Christina’s shaping up to the point of no self-esteem, which is generally the only type of chicks I can get. So all we need is for her to do is make a few bad business decisions and she’s fucking mine. Not that I actually want her…unless of course she comes Photoshopped like she is in these pics…



I approve of this message:

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article boobs / Breasts / Christina Aguilera / Photoshop Awards / sexy / Sluts with the title Christina Aguilera’s Fat Tits on Display. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/04/christina-aguileras-fat-tits-on-display.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...