Brooklyn Decker’s Big Titties in GQ Turkey


I like to make fun of Brooklyn Decker’s semi-retard looking face, not because I wouldn’t fuck her big titties with my mouth, hands, dick, ass…anything she allowed me to fuck her big titties with. I make fun of her since I know she got the cover of Sports Illustrated cover because of her husband being a pro athlete with pro athlete money and pro athlete endorsements that have the ability and power to tell those companies not to work with Sports Illustrated. So to keep everyone happy, they gave his spoiled cunt wife what she fucking wants.

But the truth is, retardation, or semi-retardation, or retard-like physical attributes have never stopped me from sticking my dick in a bitch. If anything, sometimes it makes it easier to get away with.

So all you Decker Defenders can fuck yourself. She has big tits, she’s fit because she has nothing else to do with her days but keep Andy Roddick happy to be married to her, or the free ride fucking ends and we’d all fuck her…but anyone can see she’s a little Corky.

The Turks don’t care, though. They’re used to seeing their women in bed sheets and ninja costumes.



I approve of this message:


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article Brooklyn Decker / GQ / Models / sexy / Sluts with the title Brooklyn Decker’s Big Titties in GQ Turkey. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/04/brooklyn-deckers-big-titties-in-gq.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...