Argentine Chick Nearly Naked in Hombre Magazine


Her name is Cinthia Fernandez, she’s in Hombre Argentina, some magazine that I guess is the equivalent of Maxim and other low-grade shit, and she’s wearing a thong, showing off her sweet Latin ass.

Relatively uneventful, uninteresting, and maybe even a little too muscular, leading one to think she may have been born with a penis and early on in her career, she was a hired ladyboy to German tourists, but I’m posting it anyway…you know, to switch it up, and tap into international markets, I’m clever like that.

I figure there’s at least 10,000,000 other Cinthia Fernandez’s in the world Googling themselves and hopefully ending up here, making me rich because I need a private jet to impress some cunt on Facebook. You know, because I like the important things in life.




I approve of this message:
 
 
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE US
You have read this article ass / boobs / Breasts / Butt / sexy / Sluts with the title Argentine Chick Nearly Naked in Hombre Magazine. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/04/argentine-chick-nearly-naked-in-hombre.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...