Uninspiring Emily Browning in Lingerie Video


I know, I know…what kind of delusional asshole am I to call the video of “Sucker Punch” star Emily Browning in lingerie uninspiring. But I can’t help the way I feel, people. Her ass looks like it is melting into a sloppy, skinny, pale mess and that dazed, glazed expression on her face screams stripper whore who has seen better days, but thankfully the black light hides the disease-ridden, malnourished, meth ass cheeks from really scaring off customers.

I am a huge fan of all skinny girls. In fact I encourage fat girls everywhere to stop eating, because they’ll be more appealing to fuck. I make a habit of giving fat chicks advice they don’t want to hear whenever I see one. I’d be like, “hey, you should really consider anorexia” or “have you ever heard of Atkins?”

Because the truth hurts. Just ask Emily Browning and her “thank God for Photoshop” ass cheeks.


Emily Browning - Sleeping Beauty brought to you by KeezMovies.com
You have read this article Emily Browning / Lingerie / sexy / Sluts / Sucker Punch with the title Uninspiring Emily Browning in Lingerie Video. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/03/uninspiring-emily-browning-in-lingerie.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...