The Shallow Man Diaries (Part 65): Art Attack

Found this picture in our house that my youngest daughter Chloe drew:


Don’t ask me. I have no idea.

Believe it or not, but there are TONS OF ANGRY STAR PHOTOS AROUND OUR HOUSE.

I fear her.

Just to be fair, here’s something my eldest daughter Audrey drew of the stuff on our kitchen table:


I don’t know what the maraca is doing on the table other than my daughter may have been inspired to draw something Spanish based on ALL THE SCREAMING FROM THE LATIN TELENOVELAS THEIR MOTHER KEEPS WATCHING.

On the bright side, at least the shit on the table isn’t angry like Chloe’s star.
You have read this article Art / Personal Stuff / Shallow Man Diaries with the title The Shallow Man Diaries (Part 65): Art Attack. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/02/the-shallow-man-diaries-part-65-art.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...