The Shallow Man Diaries (Part 64): Top 7 Things I Would Rather Do Than Watch “Magic Mike”



Having recently caught myself doing things I never thought I would do (e.g. sipping “calm” tea at Starbucks, noticing the differences among various types of Chardonnays, etc.), I decided to draw the line.

The line was drawn by making a pledge to never do certain things for the rest of my life—for instance, to never wear a scarf, to never eat sushi (continuing my lifelong streak), and, finally, I vowed to never see the movie “Magic Mike” despite intense pressure from The Girlfriend.

To commemorate this momentous decision, I present to you my Top 7 Things I Would Rather Do Than Watch Magic Mike:

I would rather...

1. Pursue a career as an anal masseuse.

2. Lick off Oprah Winfrey’s make-up.

3. Masturbate with Ben Gay for one month.

4. Wear LeBron’s used jock on my face for a week.

5. Smear honey on my butt and sit on a beehive for one hour.

6. Stick a glass rod up my ass and ride a motorcycle for a mile down a railroad track.

7. Stick my head up an elephant’s ass after it had diarrhea.
You have read this article Magic Mike / Movies / Personal Stuff / Shallow Man Diaries with the title The Shallow Man Diaries (Part 64): Top 7 Things I Would Rather Do Than Watch “Magic Mike”. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/02/the-shallow-man-diaries-part-64-top-7.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...