The Shallow Man Diaries (Part 63): Fuck You, Facilities

In the men’s locker room at my gym, this sign is posted on the mirror:


And this is how you know that, as a member of the “Facilities” group, no one respects you even a tiny little bit:


“I AM A MEMBER OF FACILITIES AND YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME!”

*cricket*

I especially like the gall of the asshole who put his SHOES on the counter just to be, like, “You know what, facilities? I know shoes are filthy and supposed to go on the floor and would literally take up 6 inches of space but you are not the boss of me and I will NOT BOW TO THE ESTABLISHMENT!”

*spits*

Personally, I don’t do this.

I have a locker. That I put a lock on.

We’re not supposed to have that, either.

Fuck you, Facilities.
You have read this article Personal Stuff / Shallow Man Diaries with the title The Shallow Man Diaries (Part 63): Fuck You, Facilities. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/02/the-shallow-man-diaries-part-63-fuck.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...