The Shallow Man Diaries (Part 59): Things I Would Rather Do Than Eat Light Mayonnaise

I like mayonnaise.

Please note that this is not a euphemism for what you think it is because I’m totally not into the gay thing unless it’s maybe Johnny Depp because there’s just something about that guy.

I’ve digressed.

With summer fast approaching, I figured I’d try to spruce up my already spectacular physique by purchasing “Light Reduced Calorie Mayonnaise” at the grocery store and save myself a few calories.


Note: If you like regular mayo, light reduced-calorie mayo is a TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE IDEA.

But I’ve spent, like, Php1,000++ on this shit so I can’t just throw it out so now I’m struggling through the jar one disgusting sandwich at a time, but would much rather be doing anything else. 


Please note that Number 8 originally said “Be Ron Jeremy’s personal fluffer” but after much consideration I felt there was way too much gay in this post already.

There’s probably more, but right now “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” is on.

They should make him eat light mayo.
You have read this article Food / Personal Stuff / Rants / Shallow Man Diaries with the title The Shallow Man Diaries (Part 59): Things I Would Rather Do Than Eat Light Mayonnaise. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/02/the-shallow-man-diaries-part-59-things.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...