The Greatest TV Commercial Ever a.k.a. You’ll Never Look at Ketchup the Same Way


You’ll never look at ketchup the same way again after watching this short phony commercial. The geniuses who made this video originally produced a more socially acceptable test commercial for Heinz Ketchup for a contest. They didn’t win but the experience inspired them to create this masterpiece simply titled “Ketchup Man Time.”

I have it embedded for you below, of course I want to tell you all about it so that you’ll take the 30 seconds to watch it, but on the other hand I don’t want to ruin all the good parts. I guess I should tell you it has everything you’re already used to watching on The Daze of My Life: kinky sex, masturbating neighbors, and cum shots.

I don’t know if this was ever officially submitted to the Heinz people but it should be. If all commercials were more like this one, I wouldn’t be constantly switching channels to avoid them.

You have read this article Advertising / Humor / Sex / TV with the title The Greatest TV Commercial Ever a.k.a. You’ll Never Look at Ketchup the Same Way. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/02/the-greatest-tv-commercial-ever-aka.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...