Katy Perry is Totally Naked!!! She is Also The Devil and Must Die…After I Fuck Her Senseless


Katy Perry is the fucking worst and she must die. I have hated Katy Perry and her scam since day one—her look, her clothes, her hair, but most importantly her music. Every time it comes on, little girls get brainwashed and buy all the stuff she subliminally promotes.

You may be asking yourself why I was so eager to post this picture of a naked Katy Perry if I hate her so much. The answer is simple: Katy Perry is the devil and plays devil music that is forced on me every fucking day. I can’t do anything without hearing it. So I figured, if we’re gonna be collectively raped by her voice, we might as well have pics of her big tits a.ka. the only thing she has going for her physically.

Seriously, if I were to force-feed the world my smut without asking their permission, then make millions of dollars off it, you’d hate me too. It’s on some dictatorship or communist-leader shit level that’s masked in moneymaking schemes to fool the people. And you think you’re free…idiots…

Either way, this pic is good because she’s also showing her diseased vagina. Enjoy, pervs!
You have read this article boobs / Breasts / Katy Perry / Naked / Nipples / Nude / Pussy / Sluts / Titties / Vagina with the title Katy Perry is Totally Naked!!! She is Also The Devil and Must Die…After I Fuck Her Senseless. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/02/katy-perry-is-totally-naked-she-is-also.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...