Kate Moss Shows Nipple for Vogue


Here are some pictures of Kate Moss showing off bigger tits than I’d expect from her in Vogue Paris, proving that it’s never too late and you’re never too washed up and you can never get too much dirty rock star dick to pose topless for fashion.

I don’t know what I like so much about this photo shoot. I think it’s probably got something to do with Kate Moss being in it, since I’m her number one fan…or at least I think I am because I generally hate everyone.

But her willingness to live a rock star life, get drunk and high, not give a fuck about being naked whether paid or unpaid, her love for unprotected sex—it just touches me to my core. I think we may be soul mates who will never meet. She’s the real fucking deal.

Here is her dirty cunt wrapped in high fashion underwear. Enjoy!


You have read this article boobs / Breasts / Fashion / Kate Moss / Nipples / Sluts / Titties with the title Kate Moss Shows Nipple for Vogue. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/02/kate-moss-shows-nipple-for-vogue.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...