Chris Brown Admits To Sex With Man…But Denies Being Gay


Private direct Twitter messages between the Grammy award-winning singer Chris Brown and R&B songwriter named “Martyn” have been leaked to the web.

In the messages, Chris Brown admits to having had sex with Martyn saying, “Yeah i enjoyed when u fcked the shit outta me nigga,” but denied being gay by qualifying the statement with “but thats only in the moment.”

Martyn has confirmed the authenticity of the Twitter direct messages saying, “the DMs were truly sent back and forth. But that’s my business. Thanks for tuning in.”

Of course Chris Brown having sex with men should come as no surprise as he is an asshole, and according to The Daze of My Life institute, 97% of assholes have had gay sex while the remaining 3% simply like to suck cock.

See for yourself the conversation between Chris Brown and Martyn in which Chris admits to taking it in ass, and outs fellow R&B stars Trey Songz and Omarion in the screenshots of the Twitter messages below.

You have read this article Chris Brown Gay / Music / Twitter with the title Chris Brown Admits To Sex With Man…But Denies Being Gay. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/02/chris-brown-admits-to-sex-with-manbut.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...