ASIAN EROTICA: Japanese Slut in the Shower!!!


Some of my best friends are hangovers…I don’t know what that means, but if you’re one of the many fuck-ups who are going to kill themselves because you’ve had enough of this hell and feeling like a fucking loser, I suggest you do it in style. You might as well go out with a bang.

But don’t be one of those assholes who shoot up a bunch of people before shooting himself. That’s the wrong kind of impact and I hate people like you.

You only die once, so make it count. Not that I recommend suicide, but this isn’t the suicide hotline. I know that as depressed and pathetic as I am, I’d never do it, because it’s too fun to laugh at misery in the face…while laughing at the idiots all around me. Seriously, they are everywhere.

Here’s some sexy shower pics of some anonymous Jap whore…rest in peace…loser…



You have read this article ass / boobs / Breasts / Butt / Crazy Japanese / Nipples / Pussy / Sluts / Titties / Vagina with the title ASIAN EROTICA: Japanese Slut in the Shower!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/02/asian-erotica-japanese-slut-in-shower.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...