Asia Agcaoili is Photogenic…and Naked, Of Course


My apartment is either haunted or I was having acid flashbacks…or maybe I just drank too much watching “The Voice” but not because I like “The Voice” but because my neighbor with free booze does. Luckily I find pleasure in seeing Christina Aguilera clap at some dude when he said he was a sandwich maker, and have a self-induced orgasm when calling CeeLo Green “buttery.” Either way, it led to nightmares and being convinced someone broke in and that I was going to be murdered last night because I’m not well liked.

Anyhoo, here are a few pics of Pinoy Big Brother babe Asia Agcaoili and her perfect bod. Enjoy, pervs!


You have read this article Asia Agcaoili / ass / Bikini / boobs / Breasts / Butt / Lingerie / Naked / Nipples / Nude / sexy / Sluts / Titties with the title Asia Agcaoili is Photogenic…and Naked, Of Course. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/02/asia-agcaoili-is-photogenicand-naked-of.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...