This Is An Ad For What?!


My buddy Clyde sent me the link for this online ad for a Russian bike rental company and suggested that it might be good for the site. One would believe that a commercial for a charming little business where you can rent a bicycle for the day to bike around and see the city is not really what The Daze of My Life is all about. But I decided to humor him and check it out.

I watched the first few seconds and there was some scantily clad babes being all babe-ish, “No big deal, not really Daze material as lots of ads use chicks in undies to sell shit,” I thought to myself.

Then I got about 30 seconds in and my internal dialogue went from “Boring” to “HOLY SHIT! THIS IS AWESOME…and suddenly I want to rent a bike and bike around Rostov.”


Best bike rentals in the globe. from Stason bros. on Vimeo.
You have read this article Advertising / boobs / Breasts / Lesbians / Naked / Nipples / Nude / Titties / Topless with the title This Is An Ad For What?!. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/01/this-is-ad-for-what.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...