Priscilla Almeda is Naked in “Syota Ng Bayan”


Too much drinking…not capable of putting a sentence together…last night I was out collecting bottles with some crackhead who kept taking crack-smoking breaks…because I am all for free entertainment…I should be a documentary filmmaker with the shit I see…but I’m gonna go pass out in my own vomit instead…if you’re lucky, I’ll choke.

Anyhoo, here’s a video of bold star Priscilla Almeda closing her eyes and moaning with pleasure while some douchebag licks her wet pussy during an outdoor sexcapade. Enjoy, pervs!

You have read this article boobs / Breasts / Movies / Priscilla Almeda / Sluts with the title Priscilla Almeda is Naked in “Syota Ng Bayan”. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/01/priscilla-almeda-is-naked-in-syota-ng.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...