Family Circus a.k.a. The Lawsuit Continues

Bite me, Billy.

AGAIN.

Since the first installment proved to be so popular, I’ve decided to give it another go.

As I was perusing through the Sunday Funnies as I normally do, it dawned on me that “Family Circus” is one of the absolute worst comic strips of all time. Why I’m the last to realize this, I have no fucking clue.

Regardless, I decided to take some of the “Family Circus” cartoons and update them with The Daze of My Life brand of humor. Enjoy.


Original:
 

Updated:

 

Original:

 

Updated:

 

Original:

 

Updated:

 
There! That’s better.

I suppose the next time you'll hear from me, it will be from jail due to copyright infringement or some shit.

Fuck it. Totally worth it.

Take that, Billy!
You have read this article Comics / Humor / Toons with the title Family Circus a.k.a. The Lawsuit Continues. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/01/family-circus-aka-lawsuit-continues.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...