The Shallow Man Diaries (Part 55): Shelf Elf Christmas Kama Sutra

Each of my kids has a friggin’ “Shelf Elf” which is annoying in itself…but...

Well...

This is what happens when I’m forced to take vacation time and I have absolutely not a thing to do for the entire day: I put the Shelf Elves into positions from the Kama Sutra, an ancient book of positions that you can get at any sex store.

Not that I’d know that.

Enjoy.




Okay. That elf on the bottom is looking pretty fucking happy at this point.



Side note: Most wrapping paper is not washable.

Carry on.





Have a very Merry Christmas!

It certainly looks like these elves are going to.
You have read this article Christmas / Sex / Shallow Man Diaries / Toys and Games with the title The Shallow Man Diaries (Part 55): Shelf Elf Christmas Kama Sutra. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2011/12/the-shallow-man-diaries-part-55-shelf.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...