“The Devil Inside” NSFW Trailer

Yes, I am FULLY aware that this movie is going to be a huge, steaming pile of Kardashian. Who cares? I am one of those pinheads who fall for the marketing.

If the trailer causes me to watch through my fingers and curse out whoever the sound guy was for the intensely real cracking of possessed people’s joints a gristling, I’m there! Yeah, I know they hired a circus contortionist to play a human bow for Satan. It doesn’t make it any less WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY ARE YOU PULLING THAT BLANKET BACK?!

You give me bitches in (actual) knots, screaming mothers in Italian mental wards, blind nuns, and plenty of blood on the walls, and you shoot in tired POV—my ass is up at the movie theater.

Nothing’s ever gonna beat Linda Blair doing the daddy long-legs down the staircase and making her Mom tongue-lash her age-inappropriate vagina, but you cant blame them for trying.

You whores better watch your slut ass or Beezlebub is going to be right up your b-hole of sin. And no, Beezlebub is not the name of the callboy you were with last night.

Watch the totally NSFW red-band trailer for “The Devil Inside” below. Then hold me. Yes, I’m a pussy.

You have read this article Exorcism / Horror / Movies / Trailers with the title “The Devil Inside” NSFW Trailer. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2011/12/the-devil-inside-nsfw-trailer.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...