Thank You, Sluts!!!

The Daze of My Life was started on March of this year. Since then we’ve been kicking ass and taking names…or is it licking ass and being lame? Anyhoo, in just a little over 8 short months, we’ve finally hit the 100,000 PAGEVIEWS MARK! Even better, the blog is now averaging 4,000 PAGEVIEWS A DAY!

While I’m still coherent, I just want to thank all of you whores for making it all possible and dealing with my ass this year. If I could give all of you a handjob while feeding you Ferrero Rocher chocolates, I would. And I would do it with love.
You have read this article Personal Stuff / Social Media / The Daze of My Life with the title Thank You, Sluts!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2011/12/thank-you-sluts.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...