Presenting A Catty Christmas Nightmare



I woke up at 5 this morning feeling like a throbbing, spiked, hot hemorrhoid ball was trying to push its way out of my gums. That feeling was a lot less painful than the shit I went through while watching this Meowy Meowmas meowssage from the ThunderCats reject here.

I’m going to the dentist in a little while and I was fully expecting to have to beg hard for a Vicodin prescription, but now I don’t even have to try. I just have to bring up this horrific pussy mess on my phone right after telling him what I watched today. Vicodin prescription with unlimited refills, coming up!
You have read this article Cats / Christmas / WTF with the title Presenting A Catty Christmas Nightmare. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2011/12/presenting-catty-christmas-nightmare.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...