Okay, Now I Have an Action Movie Boner


And you know what that means—there’s a new “Expendables 2” trailer out. It doesn’t reveal anything other than the cast, which we already knew, but GODDAMN!

If you like action movies, I don’t know how you can see a line-up that includes Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis, Dolph Lundgren, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Chuck Norris, Jet Li, Jason Statham, and all those other guys, and not come away with a massive manly movie erection.

Now, I know some of you guys didn’t care for the first “Expendables,” but I genuinely enjoyed the hell out of it. Hell, I watched it twice in two days. I’d honestly like to know why you think it sucked, because I truly don’t know how a movie where Dolph Lundgren fights Jet Li and Stallone and Statham empty their plane’s fuel on a bunch of bad guys, then turn around and light it on fire is anything less than awesome.
You have read this article Arnold Schwarzenegger / Bruce Willis / Chuck Norris / Jason Statham / Jean-Claude Van Damme / Movies / Sylvester Stallone / The Expendables / Trailers with the title Okay, Now I Have an Action Movie Boner. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2011/12/okay-now-i-have-action-movie-boner.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...