Nude Monica Bellucci Sizzlin’ Hot In Latest Movie


Monica Bellucci is gorgeous, beautiful, sexy, intense, mesmerizing, classy, and lovely. I think I’m in love. Also, her tits are amazing. Oh, and don’t even get me started on her lips.

The Internet is all abuzz about Bellucci’s latest movie “Un Eté Brûlant” (translates to: A Scorching Summer), because of the hot hot hot nude scenes contained therein (see header pic).

The film was shoot just six weeks after Bellucci gave birth to her second child with husband Vincent Cassel (Black Swan, Irreversible). In true celebrity style, she celebrated the birth of her daughter Leonie by posing nude on the cover of Vanity Fair (Italian edition) with her newborn.

Can you believe she’s 47? If I looked like her, I would move somewhere warm and spend the majority of my time naked. If like me, it’s cold as hell where you are, let these nude pictures of Monica Bellucci warm your special place…




You have read this article Breasts / Monica Bellucci / Movies / Naked / Nipples / Nude / Sluts / Titties with the title Nude Monica Bellucci Sizzlin’ Hot In Latest Movie. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2011/12/nude-monica-bellucci-sizzlin-hot-in.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...