“Twilight: Breaking Dawn” Made A Billion Dollars…


…Or less.

“The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1” opened in the US at midnight last Thursday and pulled in $30.3 million, proving once again that people absolutely eat this crap up with a soup spoon. The $30 million figure is in line with the midnight screening of the last Twilight, “Eclipse,” and slightly ahead of “New Moon” $26 million.

In other news, Stephanie Meyer just bought a gold-plated helicopter, which she won’t even use. She just thought her other helicopter looked lonely.


Bonus Movie Review: I haven’t watched “Breaking Dawn” but what can I say that you don’t expect me to say? I watched the first film in the saga, so I live by the assumption that the rest are just as terrible.

I mean, they couldn’t have thrown together a worse collection of actors if they formed a casting line at some godforsaken grocery store. But if my therapist told me that I had to pick one positive thing to focus on, I would say that Ashley Greene could make me watch Alzheimer’s patients reenact “Glitter.”
You have read this article Movies / Twilight / Vampires / Werewolves with the title “Twilight: Breaking Dawn” Made A Billion Dollars…. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2011/11/twilight-breaking-dawn-made-billion.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...