More Naked Celeb Asses Thanks To P.Diddy’s Butt Fetish


Hip hop artists and rappers being obsessed with asses is a bit of a thing, almost a cliché, and P. Diddy is taking his ass fetish to the next level by teaming up with a well known fashion photographer to release a whole coffee table book of celebrity chicks’ nude behinds.

I love ass because I’m just obsessed with the female form but to be truthful I’m a tits man. But that doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate a damn fine behind. I’m bringing this up as I want to hear from you ass freaks. You who really go nuts for a big, firm, round, fucking butt that won’t stop. I know you’re out there, give it to us in the comments.

We got some pics from Diddy’s wank off stash last week and now weve got some more with the sweet asses of sports broadcaster Leann Tweeden (pic above), rocker chick Sarah McLachlan…


And Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas…

You have read this article ass / Books / Butt / Photography / Sluts with the title More Naked Celeb Asses Thanks To P.Diddy’s Butt Fetish. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2011/11/more-naked-celeb-asses-thanks-to.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...