Lauren Pope Understands How Cleavage Works


So this Lauren Pope chick, who I still don’t know anything about, has been trying really hard lately to get my attention. It’s been working.

First she shows up at some party wearing a dress without any sides, which was awesome, and now here she is dropping a hell of a lot of cleavage in a sexy deep V-top.

I think I love this chick. Her face could use a little work, but who the hell is going to be looking at her face if she keeps wearing outfits like this? I want to be reincarnated as two-sided tape.



 
You have read this article Fashion / Lauren Pope / Models / Sluts with the title Lauren Pope Understands How Cleavage Works. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2011/11/lauren-pope-understands-how-cleavage.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...