First Date Blowjob


Back when I was a young and confused loser, I’d scrub my cock extra hard during my pre-date shower just in case “Stanley” got lucky enough to go and explode into a chick’s mouth.

Now that I’m older and wiser and swimming in trim from all of my sweet blogger groupies, the world can eat my dick cheese. But back in my younger, more innocent days, I did occasionally achieve a first date blowjob. It’s easier to score than a fuck, plus she gets to put out just enough to keep her self-esteem when I tell all my friends/tweet it/post pictures of it on her Facebook wall.

There’s a technique to getting that job, part of it is “don’t ask for a beej.” A rule violated in this comedy sketch you’re about to watch, simply entitled “First Date Blowjob.”



Don’t forget to tell us your first date sex rules in the comments section.
You have read this article Blowjobs / Dating / Educational / Humor / Sex with the title First Date Blowjob. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2011/11/first-date-blowjob.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...