PLDT myDSL’s Internet to Sawa TRANSFORMS my Internet experience from Wawa to Sawa


I had a pretty big playground growing up. It all started with a dial-up modem and command-line interface email before there was spam. My virtual playground soon got new toys. On a family trip to the US, I was handed one of those infamous 1025-hour trial America Online CDs. 1025 hours later, I was hooked.

It was a new era for me of “you’ve got mail!” and a buddy list full of complete strangers I met in chat rooms. My dad set parental controls. I quickly bypassed them—anybody who stood in the way of me and my playground was a tyrant.

When high-speed Internet arrived, it brought with it efficiency and avid impatience. No more bleeps and waiting. Just seemingly instant access to my unconventional “textbook.” I signed up for a Yahoo! email account. I started creating websites with Geocities. I Googled anything I wanted to know. The Web was rich in information and information was my currency.

As the Internet evolved, I evolved. The playground I once loved was no longer just a playground. It was my workshop and laboratory. I bought “Web for Dummies,” but how could a book that probably took years to write and publish possibly be relevant? The Internet was changing so I learned everything on the Internet. I experimented and learned from my thousands of teachers.

The Internet taught me how to learn and it gave me the best gift ever: I can now reach out to people wherever in the world my adventures take me.

From lowly dial-ups to high velocity broadband, from “wawa” to “sawa,” you too can now experience the extra ordinary transformation with PLDT myDSL Internet to Sawa. With the Plan 3000, enjoy UNLIMITED Internet with a FREE upgrade from 3MBPS to 5MBPS!

Visit www.myworldmydsl.com for more information or call 171 to confirm your subscription today!



“If you’re not blogging, you’re an idiot,” management uber-guru Tom Peters once said. Indeed, no single thing in the past year has been more important to me professionally than blogging. It’s changed my thinking, it’s changed my outlook, and it’s the best damn marketing tool and it’s FREE!

And thanks to Nuffnang, Asia-Pacific’s first and leading blog advertising community, I am now part of a constantly growing a community for bloggers by bloggers. Aside from lucrative advertising opportunities, I also get to join a wide range of blogger attended events like movie screenings, seminars, workshops, parties, and so much more.

Starting a blog is a relatively easy task these days. However, following through and putting your all into it requires consistent effort, but can lead to endless possibilities. You can never predict the kinds of people or places that your blog will reach. The real “gold” in blogging is not in the money, but what happens beyond the blog.
You have read this article Events and Promos / Tech with the title PLDT myDSL’s Internet to Sawa TRANSFORMS my Internet experience from Wawa to Sawa. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2011/06/pldt-mydsls-internet-to-sawa-transforms.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...