Katy Perry In A Hershey’s Kisses Bra

From the Terry Richardson photo shoot for the new issue of Rolling Stone, here’s Katy Perry with chocolate boobs. 



And, because you’ve been moderately well behaved, another photo of her in a bikini from the same shoot.


Never say that I don’t give you anything. NEVER.


Here’s what the 26-year-old entertainer had to share with the magazine…

On wanting a change in the world: “I think we are largely in desperate need of revolutionary change in the way our mindset is. Our priority is fame, and people’s wellness is way low. I saw this knowing full well that I’m a part of the problem. I’m playing the game, though I am trying to reroute. Anyway, not to get all politically divulging and introspective, but the fact that America doesn’t have free health care drives me fucking absolutely crazy, and is so wrong.”

On showing she knows the limits of pop music: “I’m not a dummy. I know ‘California Gurls’ isn’t going to save the world. But I got a lot of heart from my upbringing and I put a lot of heart in my songs.”

You have read this article Music / Photography / Sluts with the title Katy Perry In A Hershey’s Kisses Bra. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2011/06/katy-perry-in-hersheys-kisses-bra.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...