Joey & A Cupcake


Who frowns at an innocent and sweet cupcake?

Who stares at a cupcake as though it’s the reason why their urethra is swollen to the point where the jizz just dribbles out?

Who looks down at a cupcake like it’s the cause of that annoying-ass mosquito buzzing in their ear in the middle of the night and waking them up?

I DO!

Frowning at a cupcake is like frowning at a bowl full of kittens. 


It’s as if Boy Abunda and Manoling Morato simultaneously farted on my cupcake. If something as perfect as a cupcake can’t cure me of the chronic sads, then what can?!

In my defense, two of my favorite people in Araneta Center will be leaving soon. So long Beth Bantug and Treenah Julian. I’ll miss you both :(

*sighs*


P.S. Thanks for the heavenly baked goodies, Ms. Sonja Ocampo. Do check out her store, Cupcakes by Sonja, at Serendra in Bonifacio Global City.
You have read this article Food / Personal Stuff / Sads with the title Joey & A Cupcake. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2011/06/joey-cupcake.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...