The Shallow Man Book Review: The Catcher In The Rye


J.D. Salinger’s “The Catcher In The Rye” is the favorite book of weirdoes, oddballs, and assassins everywhere. In high school, you’re inundated with books so far removed from your life and experiences that to actually be assigned a book that speaks straight to the heart of every angry, sad, frustrated, confused, yearning emotion inside you feels like a godsend and a revelation.

“Catcher In The Rye” made me feel like I wasn’t alone at a point in my life when I felt like the universe was conspiring against me. Teenagers of the world, J.D. Salinger gets you even if nobody else does. I will always be grateful to “Catcher In The Rye” for making my adolescence bearable, and I envy teenagers who have yet to experience it.

Grade ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ out of 5 stars
You have read this article Books / Reviews with the title The Shallow Man Book Review: The Catcher In The Rye. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2011/05/the-shallow-man-book-review-catcher-in.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...