Hot Slut Of The Day!



If you can get past the seizure-inducing camera jumps and the exaggerated audience reaction shots, then prepare to be dazzled by 65-year-old Bai Shuying and her dance tribute to Michael Jackson on “China’s Got Talent.”

I have no idea what they’re saying, but who needs YouTube translator when everything you need to know is in Bai’s granny crotch thrusting.

Michael Jackson must’ve reincarnated into a caramel square that Bai nibbled on, because homegirl’s got moves I usually only see from speed junkies dancing for drug money at Izakaya in Greenbelt. Britney Spears has found her new dance double!

And yeah, I think that video made me seasick too. Put extra Dramamine glaze on my cinnamon roll this morning :(
You have read this article Inspirational / Music / Sluts with the title Hot Slut Of The Day!. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2011/05/hot-slut-of-day_18.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...