Evil Cheenee


Evil Cheenee is the worst dog you will ever meet! I truly believe our new Shih Tzu comes from the belly of Hell and is on this land to spread the work of Satan!

Last Sunday when I refused to give him a piece of my dinner, he walked to the other side of me, looked me straight in the face and peed like a girl dog on the floor while giving me eyes that clearly said: “Drop that fork, get on your knees and clean this up, bitch!”

Plus, he looks older than his years, has wonky teeth, bad breath and bad attitude. Evil Cheenee is kind of like the Avril Lavigne of dogs.
You have read this article Personal Stuff / Psychos / Rants with the title Evil Cheenee. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2011/05/evil-cheenee.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...