Kate Bosworth Went Topless


Please believe me when I tell you that I’m not screwing with you. This really happened. Kate Bosworth was in Cancun this weekend, she walked out of the ocean topless, then walked across the beach topless, then walked back into the ocean topless, and there’s no pictures of her boobs. None.

How is that…how does…I…what the hell? Seriously? How? WHY?!

There are 8 million pictures of Bigfoot and that motherfucker doesn’t even exist, yet Kate Bosworth saunters around essentially naked on a public beach in front of a photographer and we don’t get to see it.

I don’t know if I should be outraged or heartbroken, all I know is that I can’t masturbate to either one of those :(

You have read this article Showbiz / Sluts with the title Kate Bosworth Went Topless. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2011/04/kate-bosworth-went-topless.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...