This Is Absolutely Terrifying

Here’s the cover of the 32-page comic book biography on the life of Angelina Jolie and loooooooooord deliver me from this evil! UsWeekly says that the makers want $3.99 for this mess. Does that include a crucifix? Because that’s what I feel like raising at this cover!

They made Angie Jo looks like a bodybuilding alien amphibian transsexual who has landed on this earth to slice mortal nutsacks with her cheekbones and deliver them to her home planet called Janice Dickinson.

Hmm. Now that I stare at this without my hands over my eyes, I’m slightly turned on. Maybe that’s because she’s got a pair of hard butt cheeks above her upper lip.
You have read this article Art / Comics / Showbiz / Sluts with the title This Is Absolutely Terrifying. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2011/03/this-is-absolutely-terrifying.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...