The Shallow Man Diaries (Part 13): What I Love About Women


I love women. I love women’s laughter. I love their lips, their hips, their skin, their touch, the way their faces look when they’re in the throes of sexual ecstasy. I love the way they nurture, feel, care, intuit, understand unconditionally.

I yearn to create that bubble of passion, which draws us into the moment and connects us to the energy of the universe. And I cherish, more than anything, the moment in bed right after the first time, when all that there is to hold on to has been given.
You have read this article Dating / Personal Stuff / Shallow Man Diaries with the title The Shallow Man Diaries (Part 13): What I Love About Women. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2011/03/the-shallow-man-diaries-part-13-what-i.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...