The Late Joey Bigornia

I’m late! I’m late!

I would just like to say this: Tardiness is not something you can do on your own. Many, many people contributed to my tardiness.

I would like to thank the great people at REPUBLIQ for keeping me up so late last night, the MMDA for screwing up traffic so bad this morning, the wonderful crew from Banapple who spend hours making those terrific Beef Tapa and Parsley Eggs for breakfast, and last but not least, God for inventing sex, without which I’d NEVER be tardy.

P.S. A special thanks goes out to you too, M. I had fun :)

P.P.S. And yes, I do love it on the mornings!
You have read this article Personal Stuff with the title The Late Joey Bigornia. You can bookmark this page URL http://sashasaysgiveaway.blogspot.com/2011/03/the-late-joey-bigornia.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...